“Wasn’t it like $350 a team before,” you may be thinking
You are right. We decided to transition our product from a $349 a season price to a $99 a year all-access program. We did this for a couple reasons:
- Over the past 3-years, we’ve had roughly 450 teams (about 10K athletes) experience the Lead ‘Em Up program. Although that’s a great number, we want to impact more teams and athletes. It’s that simple.
- Of the 450 teams, about 50% of those teams, we learned the coaches paid for Lead ‘Em Up out of their own pockets. Coaches are already way underpaid for the amount of time they pour into their teams. We recognize and feel much better being able to offer this at a lower price.
- The budgets for teams and athletic programs are getting tighter. The expenses to operate athletics continues to grow. We know there’s going to be some expenses that’ll be hard to afford; new scoreboards, turf fields, etc., we want to assure leadership and character development isn’t one of those things.
So how will we make up for such a large price difference?
- We hope the lower price point will allow more and more teams the opportunity to sign-up.
- Those who do sign-up, we hope they love it and see the impact it’s making and help us spread the word to their fellow coaches and on social media.
- Coaches take advantage of our new gear and accessories in our Shop tab.
- At the end of the year, when your subscription ends, we hope you’ve enjoyed it so much, took advantage of all the content, that you’ll renew with us and continue alongside Lead ‘Em Up.
They say it takes a village to raise a child. We believe we’re in this village together with you. Together lets impact our players and build our teams.
Have fun and #LeadEmUp
Get Started Today!
Sign-up to get access to our Exercises