Lead ‘Em Up is a dynamic and engaging leadership program used by youth, high school, and college sports teams all over the country.
We provide coaches with a full library of leadership and communication exercises online that they can use to develop their players into the leaders needed to win.
Here are 8 thoughts the Lead ‘Em Up team believes in:
- When the leader improves, everybody wins.
- Leadership is a skill and like any skill, it needs practice in order to improve.
- Great leaders can make the “uncool” into the new “cool”
- Leadership isn’t sometimes, it’s all the time.
- Better people make better athletes
- Leading by example is not enough; there needs to be more.
- The more you pour into your players, the more they have to give.
- We want players as excited about leadership development as they are about skill development.
In addition to our full online library of exercises via our Coaches Membership, we also provide spirited live team workshops, and coaching workshops and have an online store filled with empowering gear and accessories perfect for your team.
We hope Lead ‘Em Up serves as a tremendous resource for you and your team.