Your students will get the opportunity to participate in our three Green Awards offerings to help inspire and motivate them to Be Green and Build Green.
- Students will be working to improve their individual character and leadership to earn verification status
- The students will begin to look for green leadership and character traits in their classmates as they prepare to vote for classmates throughout the school year.
- The students will work to reach the highest level of green to earn the MVG trophy and be considered for our Green13 National Award
To view this content you need to have a Coaches Membership.
If you are already a Coaches Member, please log in to view this Exercise.
Student Growth Areas
Showing up consistently as the Green teammate your team needs
Most Valuable Green – an individual who’s performed in green ways exceeding others
Award reserved for 13 individuals throughout the country who represent being Green at the highest level
Exercise Reminder Card
To emphasize and reinforce the lessons learned in this exercise with your players, download and share this graphic with them 24 hours after completing the exercise.
Powerpoint slides ready for you to use
Use these questions below to engage after you have taught the exercise.
- What do green verified stickers help us identify?
- In order to be verified, one must exhibit the Green Standards consistently at what level?
- What is the Green 13 Award?