Thank the Passer is a habit-building exercise that’ll improve your student’s Followership and create a healthy environment where others are encouraged to lead.
- Students will learn what a “pass” is
- Students will become aware of the “Moment of Truth” and will learn how powerful those moments are in determining the future leadership of others
- Students will begin to incorporate “thanking the passer” into their vocabulary and daily behavior
To view this content you need to have a Coaches Membership.
If you are already a Coaches Member, please log in to view this Exercise.
Exercise Reminder Card
To emphasize and reinforce the lessons learned in this exercise with your players, download and share this graphic with them 24 hours after completing the exercise.
Powerpoint slides ready for you to use
Use these questions below to engage after you have taught the exercise.
- What is a pass?
- What are we thanking the passer for?
- What is the “moment of truth?”
Take a moment to reflect on the lesson and how you can lead by example to your students.