Me-We-You is an exercise that’ll help generate momentum for your students to become celebration-focused students.
- Your students will engage in deliberate celebrations helping them celebrate themselves and others better
- Your students will begin training themselves to “look” for things to celebrate
- Your students will connect with each other greater as they receive celebrations from one another
To view this content you need to have a Coaches Membership.
If you are already a Coaches Member, please log in to view this Exercise.
See Me, We, You in action below to get a better understanding of how to teach the the Exercise.
Exercise Reminder Card
To emphasize and reinforce the lessons learned in this exercise with your players, download and share this graphic with them 24 hours after completing the exercise.
Powerpoint slides ready for you to use
Use these questions below to engage after you have taught the exercise.
- As a leader, it’s important we identify the _______ and ___________.
- That which gets praised, gets ___________.
- Why is it important to celebrate the success of individuals on the team?
Coaches, use the below question, reflection, and action to engage parents, guardians, and other family members in the lessons learned in this exercise.
Suggestions on how to use: Email to parents the day you have taught this lesson, add it to the materials you send home, or text it to text message threads with your players.
- Question: Why is it important to be proud of yourself?
- Reflection: Do you feel comfortable speaking in front of your peers? Why or why not
- Action: Lead your family through a round of Me, We, You. Have each person in your family share
Take a moment to reflect on the lesson and how you can lead by example to your students.